Advice for first time captain?
View Single Post
08-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
As captain, you'll probably be responsible for collecting money, ordering jerseys, organizing practices, and doing all the stuff to run the team.
A good beer league captain IMO:
- listens to his players and doesn't play favorites
- gives equal ice time to all players who pay equally
- resolves disputes behind closed doors
- praises in public and scolds in private
- has an upbeat attitude and creates a fun environment
- is honest with himself and teammates
View Public Profile
Visit Jarick's homepage!
Find More Posts by Jarick