Thread: Confirmed with Link: Cote retires
View Single Post
Old
08-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Rick Deckard

vCash: 500
Cote retires

NHLFlyers: Riley Cote just announced he is retiring and will become an assistant coach with the Phantoms.

Phantoms Website:
Quote:
“We are pleased to add Riley to our coaching staff in Glens Falls,” Holmgren said. “Riley’s dedication, perseverance and passion for the game of hockey are beyond reproach. We believe he will be a good young coach, and his knowledge and experience will be very beneficial in the development of our young prospects.”

“We are thrilled that Riley is staying with us in this new capacity,” said Peter Luukko, President/COO of Comcast-Spectacor. “Riley started his playing career in the ECHL and worked as hard as he could until he achieved his dream of playing in the National Hockey League. As a coach, we’re confident he’ll pass along that work ethic, drive and determination to our prospects and help them become the best players they can be.”

“I am really excited about this coaching opportunity,” Cote said. “It’s time for me to turn the page and start a new chapter in my life. I will do the best job I can do to help teach and develop all the players in Glens Falls on and off the ice. I'm looking forward to a new challenge in life.”

Last edited by Rick Deckard: 08-09-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Rick Deckard is offline   Reply With Quote