View Single Post
Old
08-09-2010, 10:04 PM
MAROONSRoad
f/k/a Ghost

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by headsigh View Post
Pretty much all your credibility flew out the window with this statement. 15,405, 15604, 15,548 through their first three seasons is nothing to sneeze at, especially in the US Airways Center which was completely ill-fitted for hockey. Followed by another 15000 line from 2003 to 2005, outdrawing New Jersey and Boston at times. If they drew any of these numbers this upcoming season and the teams keep their usual pace, they would be outdrawing New Jersey, Tampa Bay among others, who are never mentioned in relocation talks. Because they've won a cup, mostly.

Hell, during the period I mention, they outdrew Buffalo for two years.
Those "announced attendance" figures you use are bogus. According to court documents submitted by the Coyotes in the bankruptcy proceedings, the Coyotes averaged around 12,000 in paid and actual attendance through out their history in Phoenix, with below average ticket prices. I would add the actual image of the court document, but I've posted it here so many times in response to posts like yours that the mods tend to delete it for some reason.

GHOST

Last edited by MAROONSRoad: 08-09-2010 at 10:10 PM.