View Single Post
Old
08-10-2010, 10:22 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
I agree that Aves/Dru/Cally would be a great line. Sean is underrated but I don't think he's got great hands by any means. I mean, they're better than Cally's but that's not saying much!

Like I said I think Aves will be bounced around a lot this year. Everyone will knock him, and then for long stretches he'll be the guy who energizes and ignites a line that'll play the best over a stretch of time.
yeah well i said good hands not great. he doesnt have great anything.

hes kind of a d1ck but sean does have skills. when hes playing well, hes very effective at creating chaos and when hes skating, hes an offensive threat.

i have always been an avery guy. i happen to like oddballs and characters- as long as they have talent. i do not like guys like capt quaalude for the same reason. i prefer hockey players who play all out and show some spunk- even if they have flaws. avery had a down year last year but again, i blame most of that on torts the clown.

i expect sean avery to have a very good bounce back year this year as long as he isnt singled out by the refs and he gets regular minutes on one of the top 3 lines.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote