Old
08-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4rcy View Post
Not sure if any of you are familiar with SCAHA (Southern California Amateur Hockey Association), but they house a lot of youth teams in a pretty competitive league from Mite to Midget and from B to Tier. If you've played hockey in any of the rinks around here, I'm sure you've seen or heard about some of the local teams. I for one, played for the Jr. Ducks in Midgets.

Some notables that came from SCAHA are: Bobby Ryan, Brett Sterling, Noah Clarke, Brian Salcido, etc. I even think Etem played for a few years in SCAHA.

Some of the features are news, contacts, standings, schedules, USA hockey links--basically a iPhone pocket guide to scaha.com.

Not to be like an advertiser or anything but someone I know pretty well developed the iPhone app for SCAHA, and if any of your friends or family are in the league or follow it, it's free to download. We'd appreciate the feedback to help make it a better app before the season started.

I believe the only requirement is you need iPhone OS 3.1.3 or higher to download it.

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scaha...383514157?mt=8
Thats a pretty cool app man, I for one watch the LA Selects practice at Glacial Gardens and this app would deff get some use. Thanks for bringing it up over at HF!

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote