View Single Post
Old
08-11-2010, 02:48 PM
PunkinDrublic*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam A Larry View Post
Eller and Boyd need someone to make them room on the ice. Pacioretty was lamentably weak last year. I don't know if it's actually Timmins and the rest of the Habs players development crop who told him to, but that was freakin' pathetic last year to see him get knocked off the puck by usually soft guys, especially when the guy is supposed to be a power forward.

Eller and Boyd have to play together. They both have 30+ points potential, which is great for 3rd line players. I still would like to give them a player who'll make them some room. And in my opinion, this is Ryan White's spot to lose. I still think this guy has higher potential than some might think, and that he's exactly what this team is looking for. He would bring aggression and a solid forechecking presence to this forwards crop, and he could let the other two guys do their thing while taking care of backing down and of defensive business.
I am just curious as to what HF poster told you this, because i know the Habs brass never saw Patches as a power forward.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote