View Single Post
Old
08-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 View Post
Pics like that always remind me of that great Snickers commercial where the guy who paints the Kansas City endzone forgets the 'i' in 'Chiefs'.

Great Googly-Moogly!
Haha, one of my all time favorite commercials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
Wow. And for the Loser of the Day:

http://news.therecord.com/News/article/759950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
i dont know, i'm a "prove it" kind of guy. in my opinion, if a cop with a radar gun doesnt clock you, he can't prove how fast you were actually going...however, if a cop just sees you going way too fast, he should at least be able to write you up for reckless, without knowing the speed for sure. Ive been in traffic school where that had happened to people, and its essentially a situation where the police officers' opinion is respected. i think the burden of proof should be with the government, and an internet post + one eyewitness doesn't do it for me.
I agree with you guys. That's a pretty chicken **** way to charge someone. Hell, if I got called from the "witness", I'd have the witness sign the complaint against the kid. I'm not signing anything I didn't witness or build probable cause on. And internet bragging and one "witness" is not PC to me.

What I find interesting though, is that the moron plead guilty! ?!?!

Opus, I'm jealous of your "travels".