Thread: Waived: Tim Kennedy
View Single Post
Old
08-12-2010, 09:30 AM
nsoilfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Deer Rebel View Post
I read this kind of argument a lot, and wonder if people really think about this kind of thing, or merely parrot stuff they read elsewhere.

What veterans on this team are capable of teaching any youngsters anything? We have the worst veteran core in the league. There is a reason we finished 30th, and the first place to look is at the guys earning the big bucks while getting outplayed on a nightly basis.

Based on what I've seen, Taylor Hall, Paajarvi, and Eberle could teach the garbage veterans on this team far more than they could learn from them.
the point i was making was WE NEED veterans to teach the young guys we dont need another small young guy that has potential to be a good player but is not yet developed and still needs to be taught.

we dont have the vets to teach the young guys and that is a problem but we have lots of small young guys looking for guidence who are cheap and have potential.

what we need is a D minded botom 6 guy that has some size and faceoff ability and who is a vet that still has lots left in the tank.

nsoilfan is offline   Reply With Quote