Old
08-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inebriator View Post
Working out is horrible, I hate it.

I also eat like total crap. Ever since I was a baby I couldn't eat green vegetables. It's embarassing but true. I'm a picky eater and I would like to eat better but I just don't know how to go about it when I literally get disgusted by the food that is best for you. I try to eat carrots and apples and stuff as often as I can but that can only go so far I'm sure.

I realize I am unhealthy and stupid but I just hate working out for the sake of working out so much that I can't do it for more than 5 minutes without deciding to spend my time doing something I actually enjoy. My diet on top of that concerns me too. I'm 23 and realize now is probably the time to start at least improving on this stuff but I really am at a loss for how to get it turned around
A few years back I was actually a biggish sized dude. At first cleaning up my diet wasn't easy. But when I did, I found that my body actually started craving healthier foods once that's all I gave it. In turn, potato chips start lost their reign over me and my will power. They still don't taste as good to me as they used to.

As for working out, once you start to see results from it, it can be very satisfying. I think it might be easier to stay motivated if you took up a sport and set some goals as far as your performance. I can be a really competitive person when it comes to certain things, and if you're the same, you can use it to your advantage in that way. A motivated and intense work out buddy always helps.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote