View Single Post
Old
08-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Cartsiephan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckrr View Post
i want:
Hartnell-Richards-carter mhmm, rough tough skilled prime aged, all around offense/defensive tough to play against line.
Carcillo-briere-leino honestly hartnell didnt impress me when paired with these guys...i thought THEY were awesome, and carcillo couldve done better for support.
JVR-giroux-Zherdev see them skillz?
Shelley-betts-lapp
*powe

Pronger-carle
timonen-Coburn
Meszaros-Walker

PP
JVR-carter/Briere-carter/briere true PP unit right here, i'd prefer carter at center.

pronger-carle

hartnell-richards-Zherdev
giroux-timonen (giroux on the point plz...let him have the puck as much as he wants!)

PK
richards-giroux
pronger-timonen
*carter
betts-lappy
coburn-meszaros
*powe

Problem you are going to have with Zherdev and JvR on the same line is you are taking a huge chance that both are going to play some form of defense. JvR is going to be better but he had some really bad defensive lapses last season, would rather put him with more experienced fwds who can play all three zones.....Mike Richards.

Also, Carter if he is on the wing should be the LW similar to Kovalchuk, force him to bring the puck to the center of the ice on his shot, gives him more net to shoot on and less chance of high and wide Carter shooting the puck out of the zone thus killing the rush.

Cartsiephan* is offline   Reply With Quote