View Single Post
Old
08-12-2010, 06:56 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
That's fine and I agree. But when that happens and he stops so as not to futher hurt his team, I don't want to hear you on here saying how he's ineffective.
I already stated that I believe he can be an effective player without bumping the goaltenders... He can still trash talk all he wants, throw hard hits into the boards when fore-checking, and play in the crease area and try to poke home rebounds, and most important, try to score goals and set up his linemates... None of that involves doing anything the refs can throw him under the bus for...He has done this effectively in the past without a problem... The NJ playoff series (minus the screening business in Game 3) was the perfect example of how he can effectively play his game without hurting the team...

Quote:
What I'm saying is that it's BS and if that's how things are you can't hold Sean at complete fault for it.
Like I said, it doesn't really matter who's fault it is because the referees are not going to change their approach to the game so the only viable option is for Sean to adapt accordingly...

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote