View Single Post
Old
08-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
As usual, some of my clients only bring up that "the PREDATORS are firing some people, aren't they?" from the latest round of news items for the team. It just continually amazes me at times regarding how NEGATIVELY RED NECK the attitude is towards something that's actually positive for this "major league city". On another note regarding "minor league media", has it been announced that the Zone would be the flagship radio station again this season? Since they are the titans/vols radio voice now, we won't hear anything but football until October, so if anyone can here can provide such news I would appreciate it.
Yes, 104.5 The Zone FM will again be the flagship radio station for the Predators. However, due to the Titans and Vols moving over we will again have a split schedule. The good news though is that games not on 104.5 FM this season will be featured on 103.3 WKDF FM and will be kept in the Citadel family and as events end on 104.5, the discussions at season's end was that the game would be switched over to 104.5 and/or broadcast on both stations.

Additionally, 103.3 FM has a much larger and stronger broadcast signal than whatever our alternate station was last season, so more listeners will still be able to catch the broadcast.

It's not perfect, but it's slowly getting better...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote