View Single Post
Old
08-13-2010, 04:03 PM
BobSantos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
Why on earth should I care what he's done anywhere but here?

I don't have any issue with the guy other than the fact that he took my favorite team backwards last season. That's about the extent of why I don't like him.

The funny thing is you'll try and call me and others out for not liking him, but you've done nothing in this entire thread to make a legitimate case for how he's performed well since he's been here. You're basically just hanging on the fact that you like him. Funny how that works.

As far as your last paragraph, you're basically admitting that he couldn't come up with a viable way to get this team into the playoffs.

Yeah, square pegs, round holes. Right, right.

How bout' winning some ****ing hockey games? Getting to the playoffs in a league where more than half the teams do? Accepting responsibility for your teams performance? Getting the most out of your players?

Yeah, how bout that.
Call you out? You put yourself in a position just as I've put myself in a position. Yes I like him. I think he may turn out to be a very good, if not great coach for our young team. I have said as much, so your observation is taken as well-meaning understanding of my position, and not so much as snarky comment.

And regarding the playoffs - YES! He couldn't do it last year. You got it. You read the results and saw the games.

Based on his track record, the fantastic comments about him from (not the media) his players, and the continuing development of our own club we will see an improvement in the standings this year.

You gotta get out of the fishbowl and see the bigger picture. A team can't be torn down and rebuilt in a summer. This is a process and we will see improvement, barring major injuries to key players.

The hate. I don't get it. This is your coach. This is the Rangers' coach. Why the hate?

BobSantos is offline   Reply With Quote