View Single Post
Old
08-13-2010, 04:13 PM
se7en
infamous...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Oh Cee View Post
They said he was taking it to Roseau I'm pretty sure.
Yes, Big Buff is bringing the cup to Roseau this weekend. There will be a parade down main street followed by Buff taking the cup to the local ice arena where there will be $25 charge to get autographs & to see the cup, proceeds going to Roseau youth hockey. After that The cup will be going to Buff's parents house where they will be having a party for friends & family in their newly built patio thing. After that The cup will be heading out the next day...

No, Neal Broten will not be in attendance. haha

If you're wondering how I know all this, my friend lives up there & he actually built the patio for the party & he's close friends with Byfugliens family & has known Dustin for years. What really sucks is that I actually got invited to the party at Buff's house!!! But I can't make it up there from here in Cali in time.. BOOOOOO!!! I'm bitter... This is actually the second time this has happened.. I also got invited to Laggenbrunner's party years ago to & couldn't make it to that one either.... one of these days I'll get there! haha

If you're willing to make the drive, it will be kinda of cool to see the cup & all that jazz but they're expecting a turnout of several thousand for at least the parade, so if you do make the trek, I wouldn't expect that you'll get all that much time to see Buff or the cup but I could be wrong.. It should still be a cool experience none-the-less.

se7en is offline   Reply With Quote