Thread: OT: College Football
View Single Post
Old
08-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Mr Oysterhead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97FlyersKing18 View Post
Oyster, ASU plays Wisco this year in Madison, you should try to make your way to Camp Randall this year.
I would love to make that trip. Unfortunately my bank account and wallet disagree. My roommate the first couple years of college was from Wisconsin and his family has had Badgers season tix forever. We actually flew up to Milwaukee and drove to Madison with him in 2008 to see the Ohio State game (it was Pryor's first start I think, the night game on ESPN). Really dug Madison. Cool campus, liked the city. We went out and found a place to watch the NFL games on the main street in Madison (forget the name) on sunday and that was good atmosphere too. Spent that friday night in Milwaukee and really liked that place. Had never been before.

Looking forward to our games these next two years though. You guys deserve to be clear favorites but our team is pretty scrappy. Oddly enough, we actually have a damn good defense now. Weird, since it seems like the Devils never do. But our D is stacked right now. Maybe if we can slow your run game down some we'll have a competitive ball game. Cheers.

Mr Oysterhead is offline   Reply With Quote