HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Awards:
Name: Shawn
Favourite current Hab: Josh Gorges
Favourite all time Hab: Patrick Roy
Favourite beverage: Vanilla Coke
Favourite food: Poutine
Favourite movies: Sid and Nancy, American History X, Thank You For Smoking, and way too many to mention, damnit.
Favourite music: Classic rock stuff, some hip hop and some country.
Hobbies/interests: My family, sports, writing, playing and listening to music, working on my Blog
Origin of your screen name: Was going to be my professional wrestling name, but now is a nickname that has grown on me. Skorpion is for my Scorpio horoscope and crimson as in the color red because it is like blood and the Scorpio is surrounded by death and deceit.
How long you've been a habs fan? All my life.
How did you became a habs fan? When I was just a mere young lad. My family got me into it right away and I've never looked back since.
Jerseys owned: Away jersey with the CA logo, no name on the back. A Nordiques home jersey as well, with no name on the back.
Your Choice Habs Captain 2010/11: Josh Gorges
Price or Halak 2010/11? Price, simply because he's still a Hab. If both were on the team, then Halak.
Predicted Habs Finish 2010/11: 9th
What is the most useless item you own: Nintendo Gamecube. Played it when it came out for a while but haven't touched it in two years.
Why it didn't work out between you and Megan Fox: Never showed interest. I'm turned off by horse faces.
Celebrity Man crush: Jonathan Jackson, the guy that plays Lucky Spencer on the soap opera, General Hospital.
Would you rather be a Ninja or Wizard: Wizard. Once I'm tired of being a Wizard, I can make up a spell to turn me into a ninja.
If you were commisioner for a day you would: Abolish the instigator rule.

Last edited by Crimson Skorpion: 08-14-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote