View Single Post
Old
08-14-2010, 04:58 PM
The Russian General
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Favourite current Hab: Gomez and Price.
Favourite all time Hab: Alex Kovalev. I want his hands.
Favourite beverage: Ice tea. I'm ALWAYS drinking that. If not, beer or Licor Beirão.
Favourite movies: I almost watch no movie. :/ Because I'm on HF, I'll say Slapshot.
Favourite music: Muse, U2, Portugal.The Man(has nothing to do with the name, they're just good), The Killers, Metric, Notorious B.I.G., Metallica, etc...
Hobbies/interests: Technology, cellphones, politics, other sports like soccer, boxing, etc... Travelling too.
Origin of your screen name: Because I believe Gio will be the captain of this team. Wanted something with Gomez but it seems that most of users that have a nickname related to Scotty are idiots or trolls...True story.
How long you've been a habs fan? I watched the '93 cup run. Also kinda liked to watch the Sens during the Habs dark years. They had loads of talent and RDS used to show a lot of Sens games.
How did you became a habs fan? It's natural I guess since I was born and raised with Habs fans.
Jerseys owned: Had an old CCM white Habs jersey. Also have a CA red jersey.
Your Choice Habs Captain 2010/11: Gionta.
Price or Halak 2010/11? Always behind Price even though Jaro is awesome.
Predicted Habs Finish 2010/11: 7th.
What is the most useless item you own: My old Gamecube?
Why it didn't work out between you and Megan Fox: Because if I can get Megan Fox, I can get so many more gorgeous ladies.
Celebrity Man crush: :|
Would you rather be a Ninja or Wizard: Wizard.
If you were commisioner for a day you would: I would make sure Buttman never puts his feet in an NHL building, be it an arena or the league offices, ever again. I would then move a team to QC and one to Winnipeg.

Last edited by The Russian General: 09-07-2010 at 01:12 AM.
The Russian General is offline   Reply With Quote