What really grinds my gears...
View Single Post
08-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
- not bringing back JJ. say what you want but he was my favorite player as a kid, hated seeing him go.
- wade redden and his locker room soul sucking attitude.
- torts' constant juggling of the lines.
- torts' not putting players in a position to succeed on a regular basis.
- our management's inability to understand and see what the missing pieces are. how many years have we needed a nasty dman with some snarl? sure, we'll have mcilrath in 3 or 4 years and maybe mcdonagh turns some heads this year but we went what seemed like ages without a player like this even though it was a GLARING need. see top line center as well.
- not having a competitive backup goaltender until biron. anyone ever think that it might be a good thing to have a back up goalie that can actually get hot and push hank? i sure do and have for the last 3 or 4 years.
- sanguinetti. this was a blunder. i don't feel like he was ever given a shot.
View Public Profile
Visit NYRCC's homepage!
Find More Posts by NYRCC