View Single Post
Old
08-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeldan View Post
I second the national art gallery.
also wandering the byuward market... And my personal favourite museum is the museum of nature [dino museum]
Also, the museum of civilization is just across the bridge and has a real imax theatre there.
I'd suggest going to their sites and seeing if any particular place has a special exhibit that catches your interest.
As far as restaurants go, there's a ton right downtown - any particular style of cuisine?
Thanks a lot this is actually great. We like any type of food. We're Italian, so we want to get out of the pasta's and pizza type of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepty View Post
When you go to Parliament Hill make sure to do the walk around the back of the bulldings as well as there is a great view of the city and the river.

The National Art Gallery is a must and the Cafe at the National Art Centre along the canal is a good place for dinner as are Eighteen, Domus, Social and Play in the market.. There are lots of restaurants and bars and galleries in the market which is just on the other side of Sussex Drive from the Parliament buildings.

You can walk to all these places and won't even need a cab.

And don't let anyone talk you into going to Don Cherry's.
Thanks dude, I got out a piece of paper and pen and wrote this all down.

Thanks guys for being cooperative, really very helpful!

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote