View Single Post
Old
08-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Turtleneck Plek
Real Life

vCash: 500
Name: Simon
Favourite current Hab: Tomas Plekanec with Subban as a close second.
Favourite all time Hab: Vincent Damphousse
Favourite beverage: Lemonade and beer.
Favourite food: Tie between pasta and filet mignon.
Favourite movies: La Haine, Kids, Half Baked, Easy Rider, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Irreversible, etc.
Favourite music: I listen to a lot of different music but I'll always be a Hip-Hop guy at heart.
Hobbies/interests: Making music, playing soccer and hockey, traveling, sports journalism, going out, reading, etc.
Origin of your screen name: Pretty self-explanatory, Pleks always keeps the gangsta turtleneck on ya dig?
How long you've been a habs fan? 21 years
How did you became a habs fan? I was born in Montreal. As soon as I was old enough to realize what hockey was, I became a Habs fan.
Jerseys owned: Blank CCM home; red CA Markov (fake one though, I got it as a gift); Plekanec RBK away jersey. I'll be getting an Eller or Subban jersey this winter.
Your Choice Habs Captain 2010/11: Josh Gorges
Price or Halak 2010/11? Price, but not by choice.
Predicted Habs Finish 2010/11: 5th in the East.
What is the most useless item you own: An empty Duff beer I bought in Italy. I kept it as a souvenir because it's exactly like The Simpsons' Duff beer. It's completely useless, but it's awesome.
Why it didn't work out between you and Megan Fox: I got tired of her weird-looking face.
Celebrity Man crush: Denzel Washington. So damn handsome.
Would you rather be a Ninja or Wizard: A wizard. Magic >>>>> stealth.
If you were commisioner for a day you would: Bring the Jets and the Nordiques back, impose a soft NBA-style cap and force all players to wear turtlenecks during games.

Turtleneck Plek is offline   Reply With Quote