View Single Post
Old
08-16-2010, 09:42 AM
nd23rin

vCash: 500
Getting Back into Ice Hockey....need Skate Help!

Hi All-

I am getting back into ice hockey as a 31 year old, still skate from time to time, but living in FL, it's pretty limited to whenever there are public skates etc. Which brings me to my point....I am looking for some good skates and I have a pretty decent budget so I would say anything below the price of TotalOne is not out of the question.

Anyway, I am looking closely at the one95....found a place with them still in stock for $399. I measured my foot according to the instructions and I come up with about 10.8 inches length, and when I didvide that by the width I get about 2.58 which is sort of in between regular and wide. Not really having any stores close enough to just stop in to try any one I am a bit worried about going with a size 9D. I am a 10.5 shoe size as well. Does anyone know if the one95 tend to run a bit wider or narrower as I am sort of in the middle.

Also, $399 seems to be an OK price for one95's, but a few stores sell them for as low as $299 however never in a size 9 at this point. Does anyone have a bead on a place with a better deal??

Thanks!

nd23rin is offline   Reply With Quote