Old
08-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdalite View Post
Oh I got you and I understand, I don't disagree in the least... What I don't understand is why Homer felt he had to counter the Rangers signing Boogaard, and why the GMs are paying such players more than other role players once again. My point about Homer and the other GMs disagreeing and knowing more is that they may be getting more inside information about teams once again gooning it up... Even with that I hate to see Shelly taking up a roster spot and valuable Cap money for a couple of fights against a couple of teams... Will Shelly countering Boogaard allow the Flyers to beat the Rags? I seriously doubt that. I hate that Homer felt the need to replace a player who rode the pine and press box (Cote) with a player who costs twice as much... and allows a player like Asham, who is dying to come back, to have to walk away to another team.
im not doing any research because im really busy with some important **** (bourbon and Be A Pro in nhl10), but im pretty sure homer signed shelley, and that prompted NYR to get boogard.

that's nitpicking, though. id be more than happy to have asham at 1.1 million than freaking shelley.

Beef Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote