View Single Post
Old
10-02-2003, 07:46 PM
fcbarcelona

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laperriere22
The Kariya PP goal: Avs get the puck in along the boards; it turns into a 3v3 along on the boards. The puck comes to Sakic at the bottom of the right circle (Turco's right). He walks it towards the net while Kariya gets his stick open in the slot for a one-timer. Sakic puts the pass a little behind him and Kariya throws it along the ice and past Turco for the PP goal.

The Selanne PP goal: Started because Turco tried to clear the puck himself and Selanne knocked it down. Just noticed jericholic's call of the rest of this goal and I'll leave it at that (I like my call of the Kariya goal better though ).

I watched Forsberg's last shift as well and I saw nothing that would indicate an injury of any kind. If he left because of an injury, it was either very subtle or it was a slowbuilding reaction to something earlier in the game.
lol. im not much for patiently describing events and paying attention to details. I guess that can be quite a hinderance once your in med school (and I certainly paid for it with my mid-term block 1 mark! :mad: ) he he he