View Single Post
Old
08-17-2010, 11:20 PM
Mario_is_BACK!!
ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Mario_is_BACK!! Send a message via MSN to Mario_is_BACK!!
Well, I'm wanting to go anyway. I love Charleston but I've been here 14 years. I'm ready to get away. It's the perfect place. Lots of sports and four hours away from family in Pittsburgh so I can be away from them but I can get there easily if I need to. I'd also love to get to Canada, so it's nice knowing that Toronto is so close (hadn't looked that up yet). It'll give me a chance to see the HHOF and various other things.

I'll gladly take as much information as anyone is willing to give. For such a big sports town, how's the sports talk radio up there? And I know the Bills suck. Spiller is about the only solid player you guys have. He and Lee Evans. Though you've got a shot at Jake Locker... also, I've had a soft spot for the Sabres for a while, ever since they came down here in 2000 and 2001 for training camp when they were affiliated with the Stingrays. They need offense. Badly. The rest seems perfectly fine, but outside of Vanek and Roy... who do they have? I'm still puzzled by the Tim Kennedy thing.

Last edited by Mario_is_BACK!!: 08-17-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Mario_is_BACK!! is offline   Reply With Quote