View Single Post
Old
08-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Since all the worries I share have been mentioned already, I will talk of the things I am excited about for this year's team.

Last season, Gomer was close to PPG clip when Markov was in the lineup and Gio was 0,5 goalspg in that same span. Couple this with the fact Subban seemed to easily find chemistry when he was with the Squid and Plex, and you have yourself two lines that can be backed-up by a premiere offensive D, and there's no mistake to be done about it, I very much doubt Subban won't produce from the getgo. Sooooo...

What I really like is having two lines that have a working combination, with Gomez-Gio-Markov and Cammy-Plex-Subban. And both these lines will have very good defensive Ds to be coupled with. The only question mark remains the two last spots on the top 6. The two wingers to complement those two lines.

What I really like is that our D, with Markov, is extremely versatile and talented. When healthy, our D is among the most offensive in the league, Subban left to be proven, sure, but really, who here doubts this kid will not contribute and have an impact?

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote