View Single Post
Old
10-02-2003, 08:26 PM
hockeyaddict101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark
But we have plenty of "complete" players. Reasoner, Horcoff, Pisani, Moreau. I would say the are all complete guys, I want offense. And as much as I like Stoll, he still needs to work on that part of his game. I see it coming, just isn't there yet.

I think we keep Sarno and let Stoll try out a first line center job in TO to get everything together. He is close, really close, but I see 20 min a night in the AHL being better for him then 6-8 in the NHL...
But I think we already have a powerplay QB in Bergeron. The battle is close but I give Stoll the slight edge over Sarno at this point. Though Sarno sure didn't hurt himself tonight but over the whole training camp I think Stoll has played better overall.

The one think that may weigh in Sarno's favour is the Oil may want to give Stoll more ice time than he can get here.

Stoll reminds me of MacT and considering he is our coach I am giving him the advantage.

Really this is a close battle and you have a legitimate point but I think Sarno has to work on a few things that Stoll already has mastered.