Old
08-19-2010, 10:31 AM
PredsV82
Cotton Candy!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by salty justice View Post
Good morning Nashville faithful,

I just received word that I will be in Tennessee for the 2nd week in October and it happens to coincide with opening night. Obviously I have to be there.

Can you guys share some advice for a visitor to both the city and Bridgestone Arena? I will only be in Nashville for that weekend and will probably buy a ticket off stubhub.

Where's the best place to sit for under $100 a ticket?
Where's the place to be for pre-game and post-game?
What are the best places in the city to see for a first timer?
Are there any transplanted Blackhawk fans that post here?

Any and all advice is appreciated. Even though you guys are a division rival I hate the Ducks almost as much as I hate the Wings so you have my support on opening night.
you can get almost any seat in the house for under 100, and if you wanted to cough up 120 you could get all you can eat food and all you can drink beer and wine(and sit in the attack twice end zone).

we dont like it when you tell us you are getting a ticket through stub hub. we need the ticket sales and you can get seats at face value. i doubt there will be many tix on stub hub for below face for opening night, but whatever.

there are plenty of bars within a couple of blocks of the arena, most all of them have decent food and will have a lot of hockey fans on game night.

as said, the Ryman(home of the old grand Ol Opry)is a good place to see. Its a shame the opryland hotel wont be reopend by then.. it was amazing before the flood and i suspect it'll be even more spectacular when it is redone...

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote