View Single Post
Old
10-02-2003, 10:18 PM
PatrickRoy33

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via AIM to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via MSN to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via Yahoo to PatrickRoy33
SAUVE SAUVE SAUVE SAUVE!!!!

Played great, I have to say, i have seen very few goalies emmulate Roy as much as Sauve....same quirks, bad habits and awesome saves. Statue of Liberty brought back alot of memories of Roy....after the first period, he really settled down, and handled the Stars well....

Loved the PK, I think Nikolishin was a sleeper pick-up, he'll be very valuable....

Svatos....what else is there to say? DAMN!....

McAllister took a non-existant penalty, should have been matching minors and majors at best....

McCormick has more energy than alot of players i've seen in Avalanche jerseys as of late....can't see him getting cut....made hardly any mistakes as well....

Buuuuut....Liles did look a little out of place on the 2 goals....on the first he didn't seem commited to going down and screened Sauve low, and then waited too long to try and make a play on the 2nd goal, and ended up having to dive, although Morris wasn't much help either.

All-in-all, a good game against a full Dallas team....they need to cut back about a penalty a game, and start to gel alot earlier than the 3rd period.

I say they ditch Aubin to give McCormick and Svatos a taste of the regular season and if they can't handle it, THEN send them to Hershey, ala Nederost....also, with the way Nikolishin and Hahl have been playing, Aubin is about out of a job anyway....