View Single Post
Old
08-20-2010, 09:21 AM
MooseOllini
BobBarker

vCash: 500
I'd like to know if any1 heard from him this summer. Is he still injured; is he recovering? Has he trained hard, gained some muscle?

I was looking at some prospects/young power fowards posts recently (specially bout james neal and bobby ryan) and gosh it makes me dream. If theres one of our guys that I want to have success in the NHL, it sure is him. If he's ready to come back with the big club, I'd love to see him here. We got more depth this year which will give him way less pressure. Besides finding his scoring touch, anything he has to really improve? If the team is healthy, I believe he'll start the season in hamilton, but I'm positive we'll see him in a habs uniform again this year.

One of the guys I'm anxious to see at camp/pre-season games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam A Larry View Post
I also quite honestly think it's not a coincidence if each and every single of these players are considered among the most complete two-way forwards (or two-way d-men) in the game today, and all were developed per Martin.

If Sergei hadn't been that dumb, I honestly think he had everything so Martin could make wonders with him.

It'll be interesting to see how a guy like Eller will develop under him, because I really think he has all the tools required to be a Martin player.
TBH Martin isnt picky. The only thing he asks is that you work hard and be a team player. Something I noticed in the playoffs vs the Caps and Pens, is that on the TV(even tho its HD ) you could almost always see 5 habs jersey skating togheter. Thats how Martin likes his player to act on the ice

MooseOllini is offline   Reply With Quote