Old
08-20-2010, 10:54 AM
JHabs
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruski17 View Post
No! That's Avtsin's job! As for the AK trade for Tikhonov+, I'd like the + to be Boedker. Always was a fan of him and he and Eller might have great chemistry. Probably won't happen, but I'd be happy to give a little extra for this trade to happen. Turris is pretty much not going anywhere unless there is an overpayment. Chris Summers is also an interesting player, solid defenceman and, I believe, just started his pro career... Anyways, there are many players that I like in Phoenix, which is why they are my 2nd favorite team. Hell, if we can get any of the following players, I'd be extatic (provided the trade isn't lopsided in PHX's favor): OEL, Summers, Ross, Ahnelov, Turris, Boedker, Tikhonov, Goncharov, Hanzal, Korpikoski, Visentin, Gormley, MacLean, Upshall, Wolski and Vrbata. (Not Doan for I would love to see him finish his career as a Yote.)
so basically...your suggesting that Andrei Kostitsyn...is worth Tikhonov and Mikael Boedker?

I think we'd have to throw in a 1st, Weber, and a prospect just to have them consider giving up Boedker.

JHabs is offline   Reply With Quote