View Single Post
Old
08-20-2010, 12:30 PM
ppil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
And having more and better scouts in the Q maybe could help with that. After all we drafted Urquhart instead of Bergeron, Fischer instead of Giroux. McDo and Pac over Perron.
The funny part is that St-Louis passed on Perron with 2 picks too, does their scouting is bad too? If it is then maybe they only took a gamble on Perron and got lucky, if not then I would like to understand why for St-Louis it's ok, but for Montreal it's bad...

To me, it's not a question of should we get more Quebecers, its a question of why Latendresse started producing when he left, why Ribeiro was better in Dallas?

Those questions brings me to another one, would Perron, Giroux, etc. would be as good if they were playing for Montreal? Would they even have played that many game if they would have been drafted by Montreal?

I think that development and pressure are things to criticize way before the number of quebecers on the team...

Would we care about the number of local players on the team if we had Crosby or Ovechkin? I don't think so...

ppil is online now   Reply With Quote