View Single Post
Old
08-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Markstrom Rules
Sup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by comeclarity09 View Post
I know that Bjugstad is the most highly regarded of the group but is there much difference between him and Brock Nelson in terms of their potential? Both have similar frames and put up similar numbers in high school. Is Anders Lee that far behind in comparison to Bjugstad and Nelson. What do you see the long term potential is for all 3?
Bjugstad and Nelson's potential is probably pretty close. The main difference I noticed in watching the US Eval.camp games is that with Bjugstad you get the huge size & strength/power and with Nelson you get more flash/agility. Both of them clearly have a ton of talent though. They are both good skaters for their sizes and handle the puck well for their sizes as well. Nelson is really slick with the puck, he at times looked like a 5'10" guy out there not a 6'3" guy. I just think the Panthers desperately needed a big talented center in their org. and they liked the way Bjugstad projected, a possible huge physical scoring force. Nelson has the size and physicality as well but not to the same degree it seemed like. I can't comment on Lee.

Markstrom Rules is offline   Reply With Quote