View Single Post
Old
08-21-2010, 11:36 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
People that read Eklund need to watch his grammar closely. he says what he says very deliberately. All the post said was "a NE take had 'looked at" Legwand. That doesnt mean that they made an offer, or that the preds offered him, or that there was ever even anything more than some doofus daydreaming about legwand.
In this day and age, i'm astounded people still give any credence to, let alone get outright excited about, the stuff Eklund says. I think you're being generous to suggest that he's even connected enough to know if a NE team has "looked at" Legwand.

If you really think about it, what "connected" person within the Predators organization could you imagine speaking covertly to a guy that resembles early 80s Meat Loaf and makes television appearances with a bag on his head. Just try to imagine a scenario where Paul Fenton or even one of the pro scouts would take a call from Eklund. The only scenario I could see something happening would be a subversive attempt by an agent to create a market for a client. It just doesn't add up.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote