Old
08-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by allstar3970 View Post
I love how you make your own assumption that it was torts' fault, then question his intelligence and motives based off your made up assumption

I know its hard to let go of young players with potential, but not everybody who doesnt pan out got a raw deal. Everybody who gets drafted has potential, thats why they were drafted. Sometimes it just doesnt work out with a team.
Yeah, I don't see how anyone can do that with a straight face. Renney didn't have Sanguinetti up, either. I guess we need to question his intelligence and motives.

Maybe the guy just wasn't ****ing good enough? Can't be that, could it?

offdacrossbar -- Stop with this ridiculous habit of placing the blame elsewhere. Prospects can do no wrong to you.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote