View Single Post
Old
08-25-2010, 07:03 AM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by magumbo View Post
im a vancouver fan and when i heard that mg traded grabner and bernier for ballard and oreskovich i was thrilled but i dont know much bout oreskovich so i was wondering if you guys can shed some light on this guy how he plays what to expect from him (etc)

thnx
Reminds me of my little brother when we were kids and he got a karaoke machine for Christmas (not sure why, we never sang, before or after) and he was all excited when he opened it. He then realized he had no idea what it was initially, and wasn't nearly as thrilled when he found out it was something we just weren't going to use very much, lol.

Oresko was really impressive to start the season, came out with fire and hit guys left and right. Joined the play, looked good, but then just faded. He wasn't anything close to that by the end of the season, and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave up playing again in the next year or two. Really wish him the best, he's a lot of fun when he's on, but he was disappointing down the stretch.