View Single Post
Old
04-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Mess
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by La-La-Laprise
So its ok for Brule to miss a high profile tournement because he is "beat up" but its not ok for Crosby to miss a meaningless game because he is "beat up" as well. Great logic.

You are the one who brought up Sid missing the Prospects game, well another high touted cant miss prospect is missing time right now for the same thing.

Just like Brule, Crosby gets keyed on a lot but its not like that discourages them for going back into the danger zones.
Lucky for Crosby he was able to sneak in a few games before and after the prospects game .. Brule may actually face surgery for a bad shoulder ..

Wasn't that my whole point .. It started by me saying Crosby will not hold up to the pounding, and then you supported that aurgument by listing more High profile kids that didn't hold up either ...

I am not sure how you connected that Crosby can hold up to the constant physical contact because Brule can't. I don't understand how that is suppose to change my opinion on Crosby ??

The Q is by far the least physical league and wouldn't Alex Bourret be a better comparison to Brule then Crosby if you want a player comparison ??

These kinds of players often do it to themselves via their own style of hitting and forchecking .. Crosby is usally only on the receiving end of punishment..

Last edited by Mess: 04-19-2005 at 09:48 AM.