Thread: Confirmed with Link: Cody Franson Signs two year $800K per year
View Single Post
Old
08-25-2010, 03:01 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
LL, it isn't that we are talking badly about him. We're just being realistic, or at least as far as I'm concerned we are. He hasn't earned anything yet. He hasn't proven himself. There is no reason to believe he'll pull a Hornqvist, and with the implication from Poile that he may miss camp it looks like he doesn't have the right attitude to work like Patric did, maybe not even the right attitude to be a Predator. Those things can change, but the fact remains that there isn't a shred of evidence to show that they have. Not yet. Being a Predators player means playing for your team and your adopted city, not for yourself. I'd say the only players on the roster who could hold out of training camp due to contract negotiations are Weber and Suter. An argument could be made for Rinne I suppose, but this will be his first season as the undisputed starter. Franson is no Weber or Suter. If he wants to act like a stuck up NFL player then let him, but he'll find himself in another city not to exclude Milwaukee.

TMI is online now   Reply With Quote