View Single Post
Old
08-26-2010, 08:29 AM
JSTAFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
I played the demo finally for about 2 hours last night and I will have to concur about the cross crease... actually, any type of setup in or inside the mid slot was almost auto-intercepted, even if I felt like I had caught the computer napping he would still spin around instantly and the puck would glue to his stick(I did get one setup from behind the net, though) and I only played on pro. Of course, this doesn't matter at all because wristers from the high slot, breakaways and slappers were going in like crazy, I think my lowest scoring game was 5-0, couldn't figure out how to get the difficulty above pro to try the other difficulties, though.

I couldn't really figure out the deking, do I hold LT and then try and do moves? And faceoffs are incredibly confusing. Maybe I should have done the player tutorial... or maybe I should leave the fancy new improvements to others and stick to playing a NHL '10 goalie in NHL '11 since they didn't actually change anything for us.
I saw you invited me to party last night. If I'm on Madden I'm playing with my roomates and got no mic action; I'm not ignoring you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsbergIsOdin View Post
Ive been playing the ultimate team and winning every game about 5-0.

Ive been torching team canada and **** too. the computer like always intercepts the cross crease, but there are sneaky ninja ways around it.

The dekeing is incredible, im actually good at it.

And there is still ALOT of gay wrister action.
You also love the penis. So should I stick with Jev The Flea in 11 - go back to my real name - or go with the coach.....so many decisions.

JSTAFF is offline   Reply With Quote