Old
08-26-2010, 12:46 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
Those numbes are precisely what Richards and Carter put up for the year. So he is one of your most vital pieces in scoring at the very least. My view on his is to expect pretty much what he has done before: 25-28-53pts.

As fans we are going to have to be a bit realistic with the expectations, we are not going to have 6 guys over 60pts. Laviolette has his work cut out for him to distribute the talent on the lines and also put together defensively sound lines willing to skate for the puck. The talent is there, I just hope they put it all together and develop some chemistry.
I'd have to disagree with that. Zherdev will benefit from playing with better players and if he is on Richards' line I expect Richards to benefit as well. I expect to see improved production from a lot of the players on this team. The Flyers ranked third in goals scored in the East, and I think with a lot of the injuries and slumps players had, that number will rise this year. I doubt we challenege Washington as the best offensive team, but I think it is more than possible to pass Pittsburgh as the number two scoring offense.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote