View Single Post
Old
08-26-2010, 08:20 PM
SkinsFan09

vCash: 500
Well, coming into this 2010-2011 season I think we should make the playoffs considering we were only 1 point out of 8th seed and 3 points out of a home playoff spot last season.

How good will Rawlings be? He's a bit erratic but has had flashes of brilliance like the 43 save shutout vs. BU last November. He was also great during the Beanpot and was screwed by his defensemen who decided to try and get fancy for some reason.

Offensively our top forwards should be McNeely and MacLeod. Quailer coming back is huge. Someone else has to step up though.

Defensively...we are young...Newton was a big loss. Hopefully one of the freshman can stand out like he did last year.

All in all, I think Rawlings is much more consistent and it comes down to how well we are on D. I don't think it's out of the question to nab a home playoff spot in the Hockey East playoffs. My goal is to get a 6-seed or higher to avoid BC or UNH in the first round; also hoping for the first Beanpot since 1988. We have no excuse to not make the final at least. Harvard is not going to be very good this year.

The DogHouse has to keep Matthews a tough place to come play.

Go NU!

SkinsFan09 is offline   Reply With Quote