Thread: News Article: Timonen not mentally ready yet
View Single Post
Old
08-28-2010, 03:16 PM
CerpinTaxt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
Do you honestly think that if we had brought in a competent goalie, Kimmo would be talking about this? I personally don't think so, it would be all, "We know we can get there and we feel like we have a legitimate chance to win."

Kimmo knows what most of us do, we got really ****ing lucky in who we played in the POs and the first time we faced an above-average offense, our goalie got absolutely slaughtered.
Haha, yea. I can imagine how that conversation went

"Hey, listen. Since the fanbase thinks my GM sucks, can we do an interview? I am not specifically going to say that I think the GM is worthless, and that I have no confidence in my goalie. In fact, I am not going to mention anything remotely close. I am doing this though, because no matter what I say, its going to be put on the shoulders of those two. So, can we do an interview or not?"

And dont give me the "a player just cant outright call out GM/Organization/player". If they are unhappy enough to the point, I bet these grown men would make sure they got their point of across. Just look at what Patrick Sharp did.

CerpinTaxt is offline   Reply With Quote