View Single Post
Old
08-28-2010, 04:29 PM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
It's Been A Great Run

As some of you already know I took a job in Daytona Beach. I have already located. It's been a hectic last two weeks for me and haven't had much time to let anyone around here really know what's been going on. All that said, it's been an amazing run for me in Nashville the last 17 years. I've made some great friends along the way, many from these and the other boards. I am going to miss the chill of the rink come October but will be getting the Center Ice package so I can watch the boys kick some arse. You guys are my link to the young talent and what's happening on a day to day basis. I'll be around but not as much as I have in the past. I'll also be back in TN to catch some games each season. Hope to see some of you when I'm back in town. We have a great fan base and I've been very proud to be part of the local base. Now I'm taking my love of the team further south. I love this team and have never felt closer to a team in all my years of watching sports. Thanks for all the great memories and like I said, I'll be around from time to time. Everyone be good.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote