View Single Post
Old
08-30-2010, 11:19 AM
msv957

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndgolden View Post
Well, facts to date show Lee as Minnesota's 2nd all time points leader in the history of High School Hockey in their AA class, not the smaller A class of Nelson. Lee was also a 3-sport All State athlete, and has only focused on Hockey since last year in the USHL, ending up the leading the league in Goal Scoring, GWG's, 2nd in +- with 38 and was the USHL Rookie of the year, 1st Team All-USHL, and Clark Cup Playoff MVP, at 220 lbs and 6.25" I hardly think he gives up anything size wise to Nelson or Bujgstad. Do grinder's normally put up these kind of numbers throughout their development? With your logic, Nelson and Bujgstad are 4th line AHL players..... Let me know if I missed something notable Nelson and Bujgstad have done.....

I do agree all three have a lot to prove this year playing their first year in D-1 Hockey. Early predictions, Lee with 28pts, Bujgstad with 16 and Nelson 12.
Interesting post about Anders Lee... However, Isn't he is a year older with (1) year extra of development than Bjugstad and Nelson so this may help A. Lee this year in his first year of college hockey.. However, All (3) prospects seem to be interesting prospects for Team USA down the line

msv957 is offline   Reply With Quote