View Single Post
Old
08-30-2010, 11:14 PM
bluechipbonzo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndgolden View Post
Did you actually proof what you typed before posting? What is it now, you just stated he should have played D-1 last year and now he needed the USHL because he is not there. Keep it to a six-pack and you'll sound a lot more coherent.

Here's my take on why he will have the success, as you said he is a physical monster. As you move up the food chain it also requires a greater degree of physical durability, Lee is far and away more equipped to handle D-1 Hockey and beyond than Bjugstad or Nelson, Bjugstad may be taller, but pops is thinner than Ticonderoga #2 pencil at best.

Staying healthy this season will be a challenge for both Nelson and Bjugstad. If Lee truly is out of his league when compared to these two, how idiotic you two MN clowns will seem when they complete their college debuts and Lee has outplayed both.

I will surely be here to remind you of your infinite hockey wisdom and scouting ability. Both you MN scouts touted the incredible skills of Danny Mattson as the next coming and last I checked, is still in the USHL another year. Do some homework first, talk to the people at Octogon about the recent Pro Camp Lee and Bjugstad were both at three weeks ago. You might actually begin to form an intelligent argument or better yet make one for Nelson and Bjugstad based on what they have actually done! What an idea!
What can you tell us about this? Both attended the Wild camp last year...edit: http://blogs2.startribune.com/blogs/...las-backstrom/

Last edited by bluechipbonzo: 08-30-2010 at 11:21 PM.
bluechipbonzo is offline   Reply With Quote