View Single Post
Old
10-03-2003, 01:30 PM
looooob

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyF
OMG... not sure who gave you the game report but Ference was the worst player on the ice!Aside from holding his own in a pretty good tilt with Raffi Torres, Ference was brutal. I was in the press box sitting next to a fella and every time a Flame D-man coughed up the puck or was turned into a pylon we looked at each other and said "was that Ference AGAIN?"

He was bad. Leopold was bad. Lydman was bad.

Saprykin's hilight of the night was going head over heels after Staios hip checked him.

No, the good players for CGY were guys like Kobasew, Dome, Green and at times Lombardi (nice speed).

Saturday should be a better game though as both teams are expected to ice close to opening night rosters. This game had good players from both teams sitting out.

Once Edmonton got up 6-0 they started experimenting with their PK and stuff and it allowed CGY back into the game. It wasn't as close as the score makes it seem.

Hemsky embarrassed CGY's D all night, albeit it guys like Regehr and Gauthier weren't dressed. Saturday should be better.
hehe I hadn't read a game report when I posted this morning, just heard that he got in a fight and scored a goal and assumed he was good...I since learned he was bad...very bad.
Saprykin though I had heard was making some stuff happen, obviously I was misinformed