View Single Post
Old
09-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Ktyice72

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman2008 View Post
I heard he quit both teams and my soures are pretty good. He had his reasons. You should get your facts straight before posting stuff like that here. As for the WHL that is a long shot for any kid, and summer hockey is exactly what it is, bunch of parents like you judging kids you don't even know and super jealous when a kid is better than theirs. Putting AAA beside a word and calling it AAA hockey, when infact most AAA summer clubs around here only consist of 1 or 2 REAL AAA players. This Miller kid is very talented at what he does. He plays Real AAA hockey....go and ask the coaches from those 2 teams if Dallas Miller quit...I can garentee you they will say no.....anybody who would kick a kid with that kind of talent off of ANY team really has issues...lol just defending a good player who deserves defending....
well as far as pepsi ... I'm not so sure I just heard he got kicked off
but as far as mustangs Im positive he got kicked off as he took numerous bad penalties had an awful attitude towards other players and staff and 1 game after getting a penalty he smashed his stick in the box and part of the stick hit and injured the timekeeper !

He was then called into the hall at the start of next practice where after being kicked off he swore at the coach and left

... And to good a player to throw off ?? It's summer hockey !
Not game 4 of the city finals for god sakes !

Ktyice72 is offline   Reply With Quote