View Single Post
Old
09-03-2010, 09:13 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Vanier specializes in that program. (Along with the veterinarian program and music) I say go for it.. if you don't like it, switch school. You wont pay too much anyway.

I was also considering going into video-editing, but 17 000 grand for Lasalle (The only English MTL school I could find that has video editing) isnt worth it.. Plus there is no internship afterwards, only placements.

considering going to Herzing in Graphic design and web design. Heard much better things about Herzing, and I know quite a few who really had great things to say about their program and job opportunitys after.
Herzing is pro. If you're a good student and work hard at Herzing sky is really the limit. I've known a graduate of theirs and while his professionalism wasn't the best he was a pro in terms of the skills he learned.

Point is they'll teach you what you need to know on the technical level, if you're socially retarded though, they don't really teach you all about being professional is the point I guess I'm making.

It's like that with any job though really.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote