View Single Post
Old
09-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Gudbranson44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie27 View Post
Better person? For what? Taking a pot shot at me?

If you were a better person, you'd concentrate on the discussion instead of your dislike for a different opinion.

You find it a waste of time to debate points you don't agree with (there weren't that many points in the first place), but you don't think it's a waste of time to instead go off topic for a cheap shot?

If this is a winner/loser situation, it's because you just made it one. Unnecessary.
Stay on the conversation, or don't bother reading up in a place where a differnet opinion is going to show up (any forum).

...I didn't know I was arguing with you in the first place.
dude you responded to my comment, and I replied that its doesnt really matter and I dont see the point in arguing with someone who sees the game so differently than I do when there's really nothing to argue about..

Cheap shot? come on i was trying to bury this discussion?!?

about the "better person" thing, its a figure of speech (cant believe I am explaining this) my grandmother used to say to get me and my siblings to stop fighting. so I decided to drop the discussion and "be the better person".

now i ask you, dont reply to this because i dont want to spend more time on this.

the end.

Gudbranson44 is offline   Reply With Quote