Old
09-07-2010, 08:35 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Yeah, Rinaldo has a much greater chance of seeing an NHL jersey than a guy like Labrecque.

Bourdon is ranked way too high for a Dman who can't skate.

Kalinski is ranked too low. When the org. was asked about prospects for the THN Future Watch, he was ranked #1.

It makes me wonder, Chris, do you bother to call the Flyers to see how they actually rank their prospects? It might be worth it, I'm sure Chris Pryor or someone would be happy to talk to you about it.
With all due respect to Chris' opinions and whatever process he does, his evaluation is no more or less credible than Chris Pryor's.

The fact of the matter is that until the Flyers start producing NHL players, who actually stick around the league after an extended stay with the Phantoms (more than one season), you can't honestly take seriously what anyone who works for the Flyers have to say about them. They talk every year about how they like everyone on the Phantoms, and they never get there. I don't know why anyone can't make a list with varying degrees of research and such, and have it be just as valid as any other, including one such as THN where the team contributed to it.

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote