View Single Post
Old
09-08-2010, 07:05 AM
iamjs
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileiceman View Post
So Dan Ellis made some dumb tweets about how escrow gives him financial problems, and someone started a #DanEllisProblems hashtag. There it seems the people enjoying it most are Preds fans, so it would lead me to believe that he was an ass or something during his time in Nashville. I also found a fake Dan Ellis account that had been started before all this ( http://twitter.com/dellis39 ) by what looks like a Preds fan.
dellis39 was his old twitter name. He changed to 33dellis when he went to Tampa.

His post wasn't so much about financial problems as it was having 18% taken from his check for escrow and the 24% that was taken from the NHLPA during the lockout. Yeah, I'd probably be a little pissed too.

I get his point and am probably one of the few people who was not worked up about the whole thing. I work two jobs (my regular 40+ hr job and one weekend a month in reserves), probably won't see the cash he makes this year until I'm in my early 60s.

With all of that being said, I'm not so sure I would have went on as long as he did.

iamjs is offline   Reply With Quote